HP printers offer first-class facilities to its users worldwide. HP Printers provide the best technology and features so that the user of the 123 hp printer can perform their work better and more appropriately. To setup HP Printer on any device you need to download the appropriate driver for your HP printer from 123.hp.com/setup and get installation and setup procedure.
How to Download and Install HP Printer Driver Using Online procedure ?
1. First, turn on the computer.
2. Find HP printer drivers and software from the 123.hp.com driver page.
3. Download the drivers compatible with your computer.
4. Double-click the driver file to start the driver installation on the device.
5. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed further.
6. Connect HP printer and computer with preferred connection mode. You can choose a wired or wireless connection.
7. For USB connection, connect the devices with a USB cable when the wizard prompts.
8. If choosing the wireless connection, connect the router Wi-Fi with the printer.
9. Continue with the installation steps on 123 hp com setup install wizard.
10. Finally, complete HP printer driver installation as in hp.123.com manual.
System Requirements in Windows to setup 123 hp printer setup
• Windows 10 – 32-bit or 64-bit processor
• Windows 8.1 – 32-bit or 64-bit processor
• Windows 7 – 32-bit or 64-bit processor
• Windows Vista – 32-bit processor
• Windows XP SP3 or higher – 32-bit processor
• Windows 8 – 32-bit or 64-bit processor
HP Printer Scanning Using Webscan Setup
1. Open the webserver in 123hp.com/setup for hp printer scanning.
2. Tap the Setting tab.
3. In the Security section, Tap Administrator Settings.
4. Select Webscan from Embedded web scan to enable Webscan.
5. Click Apply and you are done!